I want to share a few book recommendations with you before the long Thanksgiving weekend! I hope you aren't running around too much during the holidays and you take some time to relax with a book in one hand and a warm beverage in the other. 📚☕
Here are 6 books I've recently read. The first 4 are suspenseful, and the last 2 are Christian--1 non-fiction and 1 historical fiction. Click on the book title to read a summary of the book. Please let me know if you've read any good books lately!
1. The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (suspense/thriller)
2. The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware (suspense/thriller)
3. An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks + Sarah Pekkanen (suspense/thriller)
4. The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks + Sarah Pekkanen (suspense/thriller)
5. I Give Up: The Secret Joy of a Surrendered Life by Laura Story (non-fiction/Christian)
-I suggest reading her book "When God Doesn't Fix It" first!
6. The Tomb by Stephanie Landsem (historical/biblical fiction)
-I liked this book, but I liked her books "The Well" and "The Thief" better.
Happy reading and happy Thanksgiving!
Photo of Eleanor.