One of my favorite parts of the holidays is picking out gifts for my family & friends! I try to choose gifts that people will use and cherish; plus I get a total rush when I get a good deal. 😊 I made a fun GIFT GUIDE to help you find those last minute gifts this Christmas! 🎄 Let me know what you like!!
1. Light-weight and stylish earrings, cuffs and chokers at Nickel and Suede
2. I LOVE blanket scarves. Is it a scarf? Blanket? Poncho? How about all three!! Target
3. Let's Do Lunch business card holder from Kate Spade
4. No-buckle alternative belt that gives you a slim, body-hugging fit from JC Penney
5. Pizza socks at Forever 21
6. City-themed home goods (pillows, mugs, aprons, trays, etc.) designed by Tammy Smith
7. Fun and unique mugs, prints, and phone cases designed by Evelyn Henson
8. Rose Gold Bracelet via Kendra Scott
9. Eating in the Middle: A Mostly Wholesome Cookbook by blogger Andie Mitchell
10. Colette Waters Photography Gift Certificate for any amount!
I will leave you with a gift wrapping tip: When I have an extra special gift, I find a pretty box. I got this blue one from Target. After placing the gift inside, I take 2 pieces of ribbon to secure the lid on the box and add a pretty gift tag that I printed out. It's simple but special.